Monday, January 2, 2012

Need a Wee Pick-Me-Up? Check this Out!

Mint Julep Masque

I love the simple things in life...

I saw this at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago, and I thought to myself...

Ya know? I'd sure like to try some of that!

I like the old fashioned look of the Queen Helene brand and I know it's been around for years...

For around $2.79 I thought I'd give it a whirl and treat myself, so in my happy little cart it went!

I've never been one to use masks and expensive cosmetics...I figure moisture is moisture and most cosmetics are pretty much the same unless they are on the extremely organic side with no parabens.

To make a long story short, this stuff really works! I have what some may call- worry lines and it actually smoothed them right out, with a tightening effect. This was so very refreshing for me and to make things humorous it's GREEN. The mask is green! You leave it on for at least 15 minutes and as it has it's mintie-cooling effect, you can walk around the house scaring everyone out of their whits! My husband jumped! : D

This stuff is great....in more ways than one it is great. I'm thinking this will be a new staple in my bag of tricks. If I have any special places to go, banquets to attend etc. this will be part of my regime for the day. It will also be a weekly pamper mission for myself.

I think this would also make a great addition to a gift bag or a simple thoughtful treat for a fellow girlfriend. (And ya know *whispered voice* I think it would work for men too!).

Love the stuff.

Take care now, love to All ...Have a blessed New Years. I'm enjoying it here in the country. ~Amelia at the Forest Cathedral. : )


Speaking of beauty see one of my other blogs, Vision for a Godly home.

Be Pretty not Hot

Godly Womanhood by Peter Marshall

No comments: