Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Very Good Deal! Over 5 Pounds of Laundry Detergent UNDER $3 You do NOT Have to Make!

A Very Good Deal!



A 5 pounds and 6 ounce box of laundry soap! ...For $2.79! It works and it lasts forever! Glorioski I say!

Michelle and I stopped by Dollar General for a few things, and purchased this huge box of laundry detergent for $3.50. This huge box contains 5lbs. 6oz. of glorious laundry soap. But wait there's more! When Michelle and I arrived at H.E.B. our little grocery store, they had the same size box for only$2.79! Now that is a wowee in my book! I also enjoy using the Foca brand too. It sure beats making my own. I tried making my own once and almost lost my religion if you know what I mean. ; ) On most of these powdered soaps we can experiment and use a smaller amount then what is recommended.

I tried making my own once and almost lost my religion if you know what I mean! ; )

~Mrs. Amelia, Yours truly.



This week marks the anniversary of Roe Vs. Wade. Please see my article I wrote two years ago entitled:
Roe Vs. Wade, What Has Become of Us?
loading ...

True Black and White Memories and strong truths ...The laughter you will hear in the music reminds me of my oldest daughter Lea's little laugh when she was a little baby girl toddling around.

That was then this is now. : )

Me and the three oldest of our four daughters, some of my best friends on earth... Michelle, Lea and Marianna taken last year, our youngest, our "baby", Rebecca our resident photographer (who misses out being in the photos bless her heart!:

Have a sweet week in Jesus, God makes all things new if we release our lives to Him. He is the loving Redeemer of our souls. I am proof! Amen.

Please vote prolife, Love to All, ~Amelia

No comments: