Monday, April 9, 2012

'The Hollywood Canteen' Trailer (1945) With Special Clip of Roy Rogers and TRIGGER Dancing!


'The Hollywood Canteen' (1945) Trailer



Nothing like it folks. Our family really enjoyed this movie. The good part of Hollywood, the part that makes one's heart melt. One of the sweetest movies ever...It's a 40s patriotic music fest at it's best. Adorable. Joan Leslie and Robert Hutton...I call this SWELL.

Just look at this incredible CAST!

This is one of our favorites! Roy Rogers and TRIGGER! Look at Trigger DANCE! Is this not the sweetest thing ever? If this ain't the cutest thing ever I don't know what is.

Roy Rogers & TRIGGER "Don't Fence Me In"



I thing your family might like this too. So sweet, and I like to keep it sweet.

One day I'll have to write up the story of the two handsome cowboys on their horses on our land looking for their lost cow. You can see some of our family antics here at MyForestCathedral.blogspot

I hope you enjoy your week, check this movie out if you get the druthers. It's plum wonderful.

I hope everyone had a sweet Easter Sunday. Thank you Jesus for what you have done for me.

Love to All, ~Amelia

No comments: