Sunday, November 15, 2009

Esther's Marmalade Cake & The Nelson Brothers, a Winning Combination.

A winning combination I do believe!

I think I discovered the recipe for the famous Orange Marmalade Cake made by Esther in the famous and most enjoyed.... Mitford Series by Jan Karon.

I hope you enjoy it... I have not tried it yet, but one day when I get the druthers...I may very well try this labor of love. : )

Esther's Marmalade Cake Recipe

And if you would like something to put a zip in your doo dah this rainy Sunday eve, this is darling...Enjoy.


"Fred Astaire once called this performance 'the greatest dance number ever filmed.'"




Don't forget to check out my other blog when you have time: http://visionforagodlyhome.blogspot.com/ I have a wonderful old movie posted there...You Can't Take it With You, directed by Frank Capra, one of our favorites. Enjoy, be blessed!

1 comment:

TexasLady said...

Wow, the brothers are unbelievable and what a work out!!! yikes. They make it look so effortless. Have you seen them dance when they were young? just as good, some really amazing artists. Too bad they didn't get the recognition they deserved, and just cause they were black.